New Draft For War On Terror

LoArmistead

I agree with bigred. That method would work, it would just take a while to put into place... but historically, it's effective. The Roman Empire strived and expanded by sheer force. At its height, no one would mess with the Roman Empire, and the few that did were promptly trampled over by Roman legions. Rome was both revered and feared by the rest of the world. Towards the end of Rome's days in the limelight, internal corruption and power struggles led to its splitting in half, then its eventual collapse from several outside invaders from all different directions. BUT, assuming the US doesn't split in half and the democrats ( :lol: ) don't take California and the northeast and claim their own country...bigred's plan should work.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with bigred.  That method would work, it would just take a while to put into place...  but historically, it's effective. The Roman Empire strived and expanded by sheer force.  At its height, no one would mess with the Roman Empire, and the few that did were promptly trampled over by Roman legions.  Rome was both revered and feared by the rest of the world.  Towards the end of Rome's days in the limelight, internal corruption and power struggles led to its splitting in half, then its eventual collapse from several outside invaders  from all different directions.  BUT, assuming the US doesn't split in half and the democrats ( :lol: ) don't take California and the northeast and claim their own country...bigred's plan should work.

543802[/snapback]

exactly. and they also had a few tricks that the US has... the best technology. who outside of the US and our allies can pick off a house from the other side of the world?

of course you could also compair the plan to what the mongols did. they took the policy of "you're either with us or against us, and if you're against us you're dead".

Bigred's statement is somewhat correct, a little too far out there but correct none the less. The only reason 9/11 happened was two factors, Clinton made the US look as harmful as a paper tiger, (you had how many terrorist attacks under his watch, and he did what? send a few missles into an asprin factory?) second was all the cuts the military and intel gathering agencies. Combine those two and it just spells disaster.

But bigred can drive better then her as long as he's had less then 5 pints of beer :P.

And red, your simple yet intelligent logic might hurt the terrorists feelings. We can't have that now, can we?

But then again, I'm an ignorant sheep because I switched political views over a period of about six months, and only a person from Belgium would be smart enough to know that our news channels are really owned by oil companies and that they're the ones that pay Bush to run this war. I'm sure that andrusk and LoArmistead will agree with me on that ;).

But bigred can drive better then her as long as he's had less then 5 pints of beer :P.

And red, your simple yet intelligent logic might hurt the terrorists feelings. We can't have that now, can we?

But then again, I'm an ignorant sheep because I switched political views over a period of about six months, and only a person from Belgium would be smart enough to know that our news channels are really owned by oil companies and that they're the ones that pay Bush to run this war. I'm sure that andrusk and LoArmistead will agree with me on that ;).

544084[/snapback]

Oh yeah, its all true. All the rumors are true. In fact I am a machine invented by Haliburton that runs on the souls of dead iraqi children.