WAR In IRRAQ

Guest matrax

do you agree, the fact that the US is attacking IRRAQ with no prove of NUK ?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. do you agree, the fact that the US is attacking IRRAQ with no prove of NUK ?

• yes
    • no
    • dont know
    • dont care

i should be more worried then u guys, i live in israel and iraq can throw bombs on us like in 91'

we need to buy 3 weeks suply of food and water and stay in the houses as long as thge war is on,

plus my brother is in the army, and my mother is a doctor so she have to work during the war...

but hay, im goin to stay home all day and not go to school

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the US has a lot more allies than the france and england there are a lot of smaller countries that would go to war with the US and sure some countries dont think that it would be the best thing to go to war but as soon as the UN inspectors find something or the U-2 planes find something we have no choice but to go in. As soon as i turn 18 i'll probably be joining up.

we need

to give them a swift blow to the nuts and irradicate their influence from every country around

the world, while communism fades out of the picture w/ it...

Umm...Exactly why would communism fade with Iraq. Communism is the extremist left wing while Iraq is an extremist right wing dictatorship. So how is communism going to fade? Yeah but I think France needs to shut up because I don't see why they need to racist and anti-US when they were partially saved b ythe US in WWII. Bascially there are too many stupid countries. Maybe "IRAQQ" will "NUK" France :lol: .

its a really poor country most dont even have where to leave or what to eat and your telling me that those people have NUK!!

ya right people are not that dumb !

Iraq the country itself is not that poor most civilians are poor because sadaam husein keeps it that way...and it doesnt exactly take millions to build a nuclear device either..

normally I'd have a lot to say on this issue but I seriously cant get passed

his grammer... I mean its seriously funny seing nuke and every

other word mispelled... I thought he was canadian at first till

I saw florida on location...

the point was I mispell words on purpose most of the time or it'll be a time

when I don't care or when Im typing really fast to get out all my thoughts...

Matrax's posts were horrible... not just bad grammer, but what he was

trying to spell out didn't even make sense when read, nor was his point really

a good one...

What I meant by Iraq fading w/ communism, I was refering to Iraq being forcefully taken

over like it's about to be by none other than my gangster friends in the US Armed Forces...

(OK maybe they aren't gangsters but we should get some real thugs in there for the front lines

w/ gats.... but who we've got now will still own like OG's....)

and my point about communism was that in today's world there really isn't a chance for it

surviving much longer... North Korea isn't setting a good example for it either...

I don't know how many other Communist countries other than North Korea are still around today...

Yes I know China is so don't think I'm retarded or anything and I know they are a world

power... and they'll probly be the the last to change over to a new style of government if it's

going to happen...