Woman Beat By Mob In Oakland

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy that was driving that car was such a $#$#$ B!tch. He just opened the door and let them in to her. I agree with whoever said the driver should have just stomped the gas and ran over whoever got in the way lol. This is the reason I carry a hammer and a 6" boot knife in my truck...........I guess those guys in that mob thought they were real tough for being able to beat a woman like that. I would love to see those pathetic SOB's try that kinda . with me.

Im normally the one to say that if two people have a problem, they should just duke it out for ten mins and then squash whatever beef they have with one another. This chica had no chance... just friggin sad... Oakland is the armpit of the west coast.

The guy that was driving that car was such a $#$#$ B!tch. He just opened the door and let them in to her. I agree with whoever said the driver should have just stomped the gas and ran over whoever got in the way lol. This is the reason I carry a hammer and a 6" boot knife in my truck...........I guess those guys in that mob thought they were real tough for being able to beat a woman like that. I would love to see those pathetic SOB's try that kinda . with me.

534076[/snapback]

:withstupid: Nerm you and I should go SOB stompin we feel the same way <_>

:withstupid: Nerm you and I should go SOB stompin we feel the same way <_>

534265[/snapback]

Hell yea! I am up for it lol. :D

EDIT: celt I can't speak for bosco, but I myself can be more than just intimidating. lol :P

I'll bring a minigun. It's about time we use it for what it was meant for.

As for me, if I was in something like a Humvee (yes, civvies can have them) or a Dodge RAM, I would've sped on out, then sped back in running over whoever gets in my way. Either that or pull out an AA-12 with explosive shells and start ruining their ..

i wanna just beat some people with a stunstick and then put them on a raised platform and shoot them with an RPG from underneath, so it hits the crotch and chest cavity.

Edited by martymcfly