• 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • 61 or greater

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh... I got one as a gift a while ago and I actually bought The Italian Job just for the Mini Coopers, haha. Other than that... I don't get movies. I'm not a movie person. I'll go to the theater just for the social part of it rather than the movie.

I voted "61 or greater". I have so many I don't know how many I actually have. Some of my favs include Gettysburg, Tombstone, Gone in 60 seconds, Johnny English, Bruce Almighty, the Lethal Weapon series, and many more of course lol.....Funny thing is I have all of these movies and I got a new tv for my b-day, but I never have time to watch anything anymore.

I voted "61 or greater". I have so many I don't know how many I actually have. Some of my favs include Gettysburg, Tombstone, Gone in 60 seconds...

532084[/snapback]

Those are three of my favorite movies too....will you marry me? I'll be your huckleberry.

Those are three of my favorite movies too....will you marry me?  I'll be your huckleberry.

532117[/snapback]

Nope sorry I just got engaged to another last month lol. :P .........Glad to see somebody around here with the same taste in movies though. :) Most of the members probably don't even know what Gettysburg is let alone seen the movie haha.

I usually rent one or two movies a week, and go to the cinema usually every other week, so I don't have too many. Maybe 20 ~ish. New additions to the collection are: Blackadder 2, Long Way Round, The Pianist and Hero.

Edited by lego

Nope sorry I just got engaged to another last month lol. :P .........Glad to see somebody around here with the same taste in movies though. :)  Most of the members probably don't even know what Gettysburg is let alone seen the movie haha.

532127[/snapback]

Darn...well I'm sure she'll make you very happy :( . As for Gettysburg...I'm a big big big time history buff and I have the entire script to that movie memorized. When I was younger I used to watch it over and over again.