I Broke!

Mr Black Cat

what is the most significant damage that your body has incurred?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. what is the most significant damage that your body has incurred?

• Breathing disease
    • Broken bone
    • Brain problems
    • Torn ligaments/tendons/muscles
    • Senses failing (eg- hearing, sight, touch, smell, taste)
    • Heart problems
    • Kidney/liver/digestive system problems
    • Sexual reproduction issues (this can be devastating to your ego.)
    • Skin problems

same here...  not that my writing is that good with either hand though :)

530044[/snapback]

wow you sound like me.....way too much like me...actually if you drove a chevy i would have to come visit you....bc the similarites scare me....

As for my own issues....dont have any really.

18yrs of not breaking a dang thing :D

I had one REAL bad stomach bacteria issue a few years back...nothing to bad there

Plenty of scars (again nothign wrong with that)

Now i guess the Ingrown toenails are the worst for me, granted i finally said screw letting the doctor remove them and do that myself now, but yeah until you get used to it there is a little pain there....nothing you cant deal with though.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ingrown toenails...which i have cut out myself. bit nasty, but pff...only a bit of pain.

end of my finger chopped clean off when i was 5...luckily no bone :) the dog ate the flesh off the floor tho. had a few stitches.

umm...broken middle finger? under the influence and skating (not a board...eww) is not a good idea

Wow, I guess Im lucky (or not far enough into my life at 13), but Ive never really had anything serious. I had a heart murmer, but doctor says its gone now. They can be life threatning though, the dentist wouldnt touch me if I didnt take an antibiotic before I went, because if he cut my mouth it could get infected and go straight to my heart, I didnt really understand it all but it sounded serious. I put skin problems, because the most disconfert Ive been in was poisin ivy.

under the influence and skating (not a board...eww) is not a good idea

530074[/snapback]

well.. no shizit sherlock...

*edit* heart murmors can cause problems but usually only when they are re-occuring .. one in a lifetime isnt that serious

Edited by danyo64

end of my finger chopped clean off when i was 5...luckily no bone :) the dog ate the flesh off the floor tho. had a few stitches.

530074[/snapback]

LOL, the dog ate the flesh off the floor? hahhhahahahaaha. Sorry man but I find that histarical lmao.

530074[/snapback]

that dog disturbs me... must be like possesed... what happened when ur parents found out that the dog ate part of your finger off the floor??

that dog disturbs me... must be like possesed... what happened when ur parents found out that the dog ate part of your finger off the floor??

530256[/snapback]

not a lot really. they kinda took me to the hospital - i kinda took priority over what the dog was eating. esp as there was a clot in my finger that needed to be drilled out to stop it travelling to my heart :)

Come to think of it, i have broken one bone.. My clavicle. Broke it when I was 9. Whee... Also, i burnt my hands countless times, one time, I fell backwards onto a hot wood-stove. Because of istinct, i put out my hands and got third degree burns on my wrist and second degree burns on my palm. I once dripped searing hot plastic on my wrist by accident and it fused in my skin for a while. Started to get infected so I cut it out with a razor(not too bright, at that time, I forgot that I had major veins and stuff there). Cut my head down to the skull twice, and got stung over 25 times by hornets. An eighty pound ping-pong table fell on my back, from which I now suffer chronic back pains. Recently got ran into the hospital for an asthma attack. Had a bee fly into my eye and sting the inside of my eyelid, and lost both of my thumbnails once... Tahts all that comes to mind. Not to mention the various conks in the head. And to top it all off, I'm only fifteen.

You guys have better injuries...:

Mr Black Cat

I voted for Kidney/liver/digestive system problems. I've got type 1 diabetes. It's not too much fun.

530046[/snapback]

True that!

Come to think of it there should be an all of the above. I have a long list...

a 20 a1c is NOT somthing to brag about. I think my highest was 11 like 7 years ago. I was pissed.