Does Todays Music Suck

LAN Party Slut

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Music in general is supposed to appeal to many various tastes.

You may say rap is crap, but maybe some is actually pretty darn good!

Of course there is crap out there, because there's teeny boppers who will pay for the merchandise. :P

Plus the older you get, the less current trends in music will take your fancy, and you'll find more often, that you're turning that dial to easy listening. :O

So if you don't mind, I think I'll listen to the cream of the offerings......&....

GO Metallica!!!!!!!! ;)

Kind of a bad question to ask if todays musics sucks compared to twenty years ago or so. I guess it all depends on who you are asking. A twelve year old girl might say that todays musics rocks and a fourty five year old man may say the best music was in the late 60s and early 70s. I personally think there is good and bad music of all eras, and there are certain types of music that I'm just not a big fan of in general. I guess it's all in the ear of the beholder.

Edited by AMDOCuser

i think most of todays music sucks the stuff they use to make in the old days was much beter like pinkfloyd the beatles , the roling stones , bob marley and many more and a prof that that music is beter is that poeple are stil lisning to it but in 5 years no one will lisen to n sink the back street boys and all those other shity bands

eiffle 65,disturbed,Alien Ant Farm,kron,Offspring,Rob Zombie,Slipknot ,Static-X,System Of A Down ,KMFDM ,and then most anime music.......There some of the best...old and new the reson They get sick of music and go with the "fands"or what ever is You'r a prep i hate preps ....Please give you'r age win u tell us you'r type of music it helps caz if u old i see why you like old music...me 14 I like them all what ever sounds good to me ...just no rape or coutry