Ummmm Hi.

talz

anything she says about me is a lie.  unless it is good, in which case it is true.

525687[/snapback]

Universal truth # 5 here.

she cannot be better looking than the handsomest person in the world...

and she is a mac fan.  begin booing/stoning.

525765[/snapback]

We'll just have to work on that.

oh & BTW, welcome to our humble club.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anything she says about me is a lie.  unless it is good, in which case it is true.

525687[/snapback]

i get the feeling you're in trouble marty haha :lol:

sup talz... hope you haven't got a monkey in your pants like yer brother...

(office space rules, more so cos i've worked in offices part/full-time in the past for like 7 years or something so i know the score and dodge work like that lol)

Lol, I interned in a warehouse this summer but had friends doing the same thing in a corporate hell for State Farm Insurance Co. They honestly had the sweetest deal besides me, sit around full time and get $10/hour to do about 2 hours of actual work each day, the rest was meetings/tours/3 hour lunches.

Welcome to OCC and marty be nice :D

525809[/snapback]

uh oh. we gonna have some sibling rivalry in OCC now?! lol

welcome aboard :). We will soon convert you from the darkside and you will learn the ways of the....PC.

i never said i didn't like PC, i just have more use for a mac and i've been using them since i was 3. The downside is it's mostly external modding... i still have a pretty sweet setup :)

Also, i assure you that i'm better looking than my brother... this place doesn't seem like the type that would have "picture threads" though...

yeah the handsome guy is me! j/k welcome to our world. im sure your better looking than marty. you cant look too good with a monkey in your pants.

by the way change all marties folding rigs and put my name wont ya... thanks

i never said i didn't like PC, i just have more use for a mac and i've been using them since i was 3.  The downside is it's mostly external modding... i still have a pretty sweet setup :)

Also, i assure you that i'm better looking than my brother... this place doesn't seem like the type that would have "picture threads" though...

526209[/snapback]

Yeah, you're probably better looking than most of us OCC'ers! So..... How you doing? jk :)

You should post pics as you go of your first build, and keep us up to speed on the project.

And BTW, there is a post your pic thread around somewhere, I bet you could find it quick using the handy search feature. Not many people know about that though. :ph34r: