Wife Ordered Me This Monitor For My Bday!

cdoggown

heh lol, there's "Great Savings" on it so low you have to go to a different page to see the price beceause its "below the MSRP" guess how much the discount is for......

$10 instant savings :lol:

I actually have this monitor hooked up to an Radeon 800XL. It is amazing clear and incredibly bright. Colors are vivid. I bought it after sitting in Fry's looking at their monitor display and thinking how the picture and colors on this model stood head and shoulders above anything else on display; your wife has great taste! Great for gaming too; HL2 never ghosts. I just wish it had a higher native resolution; 1600x1200 would be perfect for me, but 1280x1024 will do. Enjoy!

it looks like it arrives on Saturday! I cant wait to replace my Gateway/Mitsubishi 17" LCD with this.

EDIT: So I finally got the monitor and I have 1 pixel out. Which typically wouldnt be that bad, but the problem is it's pink now.... so I hav e this pink dot about two inches from the left and 5 inches from the top, just sitting there mocking me.... aaaarrrrghhh.

Edited by cdoggown