Higher Res Images?

Does anyone know of any programs / services that are like google earth but have higher res images? For example this view is of Summit west & central as viewed from the top of one of the hills on the east side of I-90. The mountains look like blobs. I'm looking for better imagery if it exists. This is for a possable website project (Ullr).

THX

did you read?

I read about enterprise and though it might be higher resolution then free google earth, it still cant be anything amazing. i mean it is from miles and miles away. Also the free google earth's picture is at least 2 years old for my area.

its also more then $400. they dont even give a price, you need a saleman to contact you.

the pro is good. I havent gotten TOO much time to use it because I always forget to register since i reformatted 3 times since I bout the subscription. But for only 20 bucks a year, it is great. It even has gps compatibility.

The enterprise version isn't $20. It's the Plus version. I didn't where it said either of the versions offer high res imagry. The plus version does say" Higher resolution printing (greater than screen resolution). That doesn't sound like what is wanted.

I think the problem is, there just isn't any high res data avaible to the public of that area.