Getting Headset...

ThunderChicken

im getting a headset i was looking at the sennheiser pc 150? but i dunno id like top of the line headset.

i really would like good audio quality and good mic quality. but i have about 200bucks and ima lso getting a mx1000 mouse with this so i can spend all 200 on headphones.

looking maybe 60-120 for headphones any suggestions?

i have the pc-150 and have to say its great i also have the logitech behind the head gaming headset and cant stand it it has good audio and a decent mic but the pc-150 beats it handsdown

i have the pc-150 and have to say its great i also have the logitech behind the head gaming headset and cant stand it it has good audio and a decent mic but the pc-150 beats it handsdown

519836[/snapback]

Are you talking about these?

aaa1bf.jpg

I have those, they wrap behind your head instead of around the top. I got them for cheap, and my other headset was broken in two pieces so I took it. It's an alright headset, but if you are spending $60+ don't get this.

Are you talking about these?

aaa1bf.jpg

I have those, they wrap behind your head instead of around the top. I got them for cheap, and my other headset was broken in two pieces so I took it. It's an alright headset, but if you are spending $60+ don't get this.

519927[/snapback]

yes those are the logis i have and hate

Get the Sennheiser hands down, I have a pair of Sennheiser wireless headphones and they rock. I couldn't imagine them not putting out a great product on the headsets. I have some crap $30 logitech headset and I hate it. It hurts my ears after awhile due to the rubber that rests on my ears and the mic is really crappy. My friends say I sound like a totally different person over the net.

I've got both audio 90's and pc-150's, and the pc-150 seems to be the best headset i've ever used. In the past i've broken many different logitech headsets, and i finally decided to invest in something worth while, and the pc-150's were def worth the cash.