In One Month, I Go Back To Stupid Land...

OH BOY SKOOL

I think my grade knows that I'm the only computer literate person in our grade. It gets annoying when people ask me "Should I get 128MB of RAM" and I say "no get at least 512MB" and they say "but it is more expensive!". No . it is more expensive, it is better.

One of my friends got his school computer account suspended for sending a network netsend "Hello World!". The servers are really crappy at my school, so they were even crappier afterwards. That really took a blow at the middle school library, where the majority of computers are these crappy terminals that take 5 minutes to start up and crash if you go to a website with any animated GIFs.

Keep in mind this is a school that makes way too much money off of tuition.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

New school for me this year. Last yer tho teachers asked me to help then alot with their programs. THe one always asked me about stuff on outlook express. Hopefully where im going to be going there arent ppl who think that Windows Xp is the computer its self or that Intels own Amds (otherway around) cus if I hear that im gonna go nuts.

my school is just full of idots such as:

some people leave floppys in computers this cause them to not boot(system disk error) and all the staff says is "out of order" then i fix it further buy "fixing" thos floppys with disk departitoners, ahh so much fun when 50% of the computers are taken down buy floppys

people whom belive that if you put a flash drive into the front of the computer usb ports they think that you are hacking and playing games

my school is just full of idots such as:

some people leave floppys in computers this cause them to not boot(system disk error) and all the staff says is "out of order" then i fix it further buy "fixing" thos floppys with disk departitoners, ahh so much fun when 50% of the computers are taken down buy floppys

people whom belive that if you put a flash drive into the front of the computer usb ports they think that you are hacking and playing games

514000[/snapback]

I have been accused of that soo many times I had my N64 emulator on my flashdrive and was playing Super Smash bros. it was awesome... :)

bigred.

Dont worry i dont make life hard for any of the techs!

i fix almost everyproblem in the building!

also they gave me the administrator username and pword

the only problem i have ever cause is constantly asking for the reimmaging disks. which if they would give me they whould have to do even less

Lol, good plan, my friends and I can basically do w/e we want on the school's computers, nobody says a thing because 1) they don't care 2) when teachers do, I just tell them that I could take down everything by pressing one little key (which I can't, but I could cause some major damage there).

LOL thats a good threat, I should try that and when I push the button have someone pull the power plug or sumthing and say that was just the small scale version of my power mwhahahahahahahahahaha.

:lol:

Guest Flashstar

I have a better idea. Get a friend to find the main power breaker for the school, press the delete key on a key board and have the friend shut off the power. :ph34r: