P160 Vs Transformer

ok so i decided the sviking i wanted was a little too weak in just about every thing... so now im thinking of either p160(antec), blue Transformer case(sunbeam), or a XG Quantum.. i prefer to keep case under 150$ and id really like a removable mobo tray and lcd displaying case temp ... but i consider the size to be #1 so which would you guys choose also any other recommendations would be appreciated

im worried that panel with the audio ports and such will break easily because it seems to be a plastic piece that swivels and that doesnt sound very durable... but i havent heard of anybody breaking it so maybe it will be fine

I personally would consider P180

Newegg Link

I own the P160 and if I was not saving up for PCI-E VC and 939 board I would buy this case with no hesitation The front audio ports are fine. Do not worry about it unless you are goign to throw the case against the ground or something. I use it. There is a button that you have to press when you want to use the swicel. One thing you need to know is this, if you buy the P160-WF (model # with the window) it comes with 2 120 mm fans. Newegg is the only one that has it and not Zipzoomfly.com. If you buy the model P160 without the window, it does not comes with only one 120 mm fan that goes on the rear. I have no idea why.

I actually really like that 180 as well. It's definately more "classy" than "flashy", and I usually like to have at least some sort of window or something to have some light coming out of, but this case is so well designed and pimp looking that I couldn't pass it up. If I needed a case right now, this would be it.

the black p180 is hawt http://www.endpcnoise.com/cgi-bin/e/p180.html nothing better than that .... price is kinda steep but i think its because theyre kinda hard to find right now, i havent seen anything that compares to it but then again i havent paid much attention to lian li .... their prices are too much for me to give a look but i will push myself to do it

attention to lian li .... their prices are too much for me to give a look but i will push myself to do it

513361[/snapback]

How bout the Lian Li 6x line?