Way Too Easy

flareback

Thats old :P Alternatly you can use a winxp boot disk, go into console mode(something about press r to repair using console mode), and type "login" at the prompt. It will tell you the current admin pass  :D . Windows is funny  :lol:

512189[/snapback]

thats a good one never heard of that. People are just uninformed and or are to lazy to care.

there will always be backdoors to anything. People will always find a ingenious way, or one will be created by the creators themselves.

I creat very long passwords on my computers 23 letters long with cap lock key and it all radom keys typed togeather. I use a fingerprint scanner so I don't have to rember it.

513755[/snapback]

Acronyms work great for passwords. Make a long sentence about your self and have the pass the first letter of each word...only way to get that would be to brute force it - which takes *ages*, or decrypt the password algorithm, which is very hard to do with todays encryption methods.

ie: Overclockers Club Is A Great Place To Hang Out On The Internet = "ociagpthooti" :lol: , not gonna be found in any dictionary I know of :)

I used to have this password change floppy disk, took less than 5 minutes to use and change everyones passwords on windows without even logging in. :) Kind of cheating... but it did the trick at a few LAN parties while people were sleeping/away.