Sweet Keyboard.

gunak87

One day computers, mouses, keyboards will be all in one, this is just the begining, exciting ain't it?

513386[/snapback]

Nope... one day computers, chips everything will be fitted in tiny oxygen molecules.

But yeah, sweet keyboard, needs taking care of though.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bah, i was cleaning my Cherry CyBoard Multimedia keyboard and hurried to dry it with my trusty 2000W hairdryer on full blast, full heat, at like 3mm away...

the smell of warm, melty plastic filled the air and then dismay set it as i realised my recent foolishness...

it was fairly old, the cord was kinda almost broken, but the key action, OH the key action was divine... even OTHER people commented on how nice it was to type on... not just one person, several people!

so i'm gonna get another Cherry keyboard as they seem to be the highest quality keyboards available in europe... they mostly make industrial application keyboards, but some of their lines are more consumer/business... anyway, i wanted a simple keyboard without extra fancy keys and odd curves, but with the best typing action... so i got the keyboard pictured below... it may look simple, but inside lurks an almost indestructible beast that can keep on working in the most harsh conditions... that's what i want... a keyboard that i don't have to clean, one that will keep working if i spill a beer on it... :lol:

CyMO_Expert_Aufsicht_schwar.jpg

i like minimal understated design, but high-quality function.... and for me, this is it! :D

513343[/snapback]

you sir, are about the only other person that seems to agree that cherry keyboards are by far the best ever in the whole wide world. full stop. oh, how i love that clacky noise :D dad's cherry has been used violently and consistently every day for 7 years and still works perfectly. even the print on the keys are still ace! just that they have the shiny deal thing where the rough surface of keys has worn away. esp on the space bar and the enter key! :lol:

Nope... one day computers, chips everything will be fitted in tiny oxygen molecules.

But yeah, sweet keyboard, needs taking care of though.

527456[/snapback]

Ummm, no they won't. That's physically impossible, unless you mean large oxygen molecules (by atomic standards), and extremely slow systems.

Edited by Kamikaze_Badger

and the world used to be flat AND the centre of the universe...

there are particles smaller than an atom... and the parts that make up and atom can be subdivided... even those may not be the smallest particles... we may even be living in a fractal universe where the universe as we know it is actually the small particles of another and so on...

i really really want a computer implant and like a HUD on my eye... then i could just whip out the laser keyboard and be typing this lying down... with my eyes closed!!! :lol:

• 2 months later...