Sweet Keyboard.

gunak87

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The keyboard is awesome, but that mouse is hideous and extremely gay and pointless IMO.

511103[/snapback]

haha funny pun and yes that mouse sucks well that's what I would expect from mac users

but the keyboard is freakin awesome OMG I want one right now and I hope it has a back light man that would suck at night if it didn't

Heh, I always wanted a keyboard that could have hotkeys that would show the thing it is assigned to do. Push the button with a flaming fox surrounding a globe, Firefox. Push the muscal note on a CD, iTunes!

dang the Germans are good designers.

dang the Germans are good designers.

512690[/snapback]

Its Russians

:D

OLED does have illumination, so you will see it light up at night. Man i love that keyboard lol. AFAIK first keyboard like that, and the only one being planned.

bah, i was cleaning my Cherry CyBoard Multimedia keyboard and hurried to dry it with my trusty 2000W hairdryer on full blast, full heat, at like 3mm away...

the smell of warm, melty plastic filled the air and then dismay set it as i realised my recent foolishness...

it was fairly old, the cord was kinda almost broken, but the key action, OH the key action was divine... even OTHER people commented on how nice it was to type on... not just one person, several people!

so i'm gonna get another Cherry keyboard as they seem to be the highest quality keyboards available in europe... they mostly make industrial application keyboards, but some of their lines are more consumer/business... anyway, i wanted a simple keyboard without extra fancy keys and odd curves, but with the best typing action... so i got the keyboard pictured below... it may look simple, but inside lurks an almost indestructible beast that can keep on working in the most harsh conditions... that's what i want... a keyboard that i don't have to clean, one that will keep working if i spill a beer on it... :lol:

CyMO_Expert_Aufsicht_schwar.jpg

i like minimal understated design, but high-quality function.... and for me, this is it! :D

i just relized ... those side buttons also control modes ... for those who talked about typing while in-game or in photoshop heres how i think it would work

press button for game/app ... blah blah ... need to type ... press another button and voila your letters are there ...

bah !! its late im going to bed