Hl2/css

sYstEmATiC

speaking of steam, my lil bro was making an acc, but during the creation i cancled it because i wanted to put it under my steam acc i alrdy got. now when i try to register my cs key, it says its already taken... i hate steam. i even tried to tell them what happened, and nothing happened... screw steam. and cs: condition zero sucks cuz it will not run on my rig no matter countless reformatts, same with quake 3.

508123[/snapback]

Yup, it's Steams fault that you made a stupid mistake, and your computer is incompatable with some software :rolleyes:. Btw, I believe it was Ritual Software that developed most of CS:S, as asked to by Valve. They also developed CS for the X-Box, which allowed Valve more time to concentrate on the Source engine and HL2.

Hyper, edit that post.

And also, if you have HL2 entered in for your Steam account, you will NOT have to re-enter the serial number. I know this, as all I had to do to get HL2 on my computer (and yes the hard drive was reformatted) was download and install Steam, then double click on the HL2 icon.

Go to some place like Best Buy,Circuit City,Wal-mart,ect...

Buy hl2

Use a box cutter or sharp knife to cut the tape on the box flap

Take out the cds or dvds (which ever version you buy)

Instal hl2 and use your old key so you dont screw over anyone

Burn the cds incase you format

Using clear packing tape re-seal the box with everything inside how it was and becareful and accurate

Try to do this on the same day you bought it if you can go to the same register so the person may remember you

Say you bought it for a cousins birthday and he already had it

Say you didnt open it or anything

Get your money back

Next time dont loan games to idiots

Theres nothing wrong with doing this as long as you use your cd key you dont screw anyone else over

Go to some place like Best Buy,Circuit City,Wal-mart,ect...

Buy hl2

Use a box cutter or sharp knife to cut the tape on the box flap

Take out the cds or dvds (which ever version you buy)

Instal hl2 and use your old key so you dont screw over anyone

Burn the cds incase you format

Using clear packing tape re-seal the box with everything inside how it was and becareful and accurate

Try to do this on the same day you bought it if you can go to the same register so the person may remember you

Say you bought it for a cousins birthday and he already had it

Say you didnt open it or anything

Get your money back

Next time dont loan games to idiots

Theres nothing wrong with doing this as long as you use your cd key you dont screw anyone else over

508463[/snapback]

no offense, but wuts the point in that? id rather have another copy. and yeah i agree, dont lend $hlt to idiots.

And also, if you have HL2 entered in for your Steam account, you will NOT have to re-enter the serial number. I know this, as all I had to do to get HL2 on my computer (and yes the hard drive was reformatted) was download and install Steam, then double click on the HL2 icon.

508412[/snapback]

yea, i realize that now. I am sorry. may bad. Juts for some reason, I remember entering it more than once.