Oooh Now I'm Mad

bigred

Come up to him and tell him that he's not getting that . from you and you'll introduce him to the front bumper of your car if he harasses your wife again.

Should work.

EDIT: Or, just show him the receipts.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pay some kids to screw up his property :D omg he tried to hit on your wife?i would let his wife know about that.

506950[/snapback]

Dude. Thats an awesome idea. Tell his wife, cuz this guy sounds like a total dick.

his wife and my wife are actually really close friends... and his wife is REAL close to leaving him... which is why I'd be sure to give his wife the $$$ and make him the bad guy for taking her new comp away :) she'd denut him on the spot.

I still insist that he married her cuz he couldn't have my wife.... f'n prick can't have her :) hehehe

haha nice pic. bigred u needa tell him to come over to ur house, bring up newegg/tigerdirect/pricewatch/zzf all the sites, and show him the prices, and if he still says he can get all that . for that $350, tell that . IT guy to come over and u beat the . out of him.

I now the IT gusy is a total moron. everything I did, him and his gang over there have undone.

btw my wife HATES that picture... 5 1/2 months along when that was taken...

egh, red.. i feel your pain.. well atleast from the computer side.. i myself am 15, and not married :P.. but ya, how did the IT guy over there get hired?... was your ex boss that much of a craping retard to hire him? -_-

so did they like format teh computer or something? change the parts? get some C4, put it in a box, hire a UPS delervy uniform, get sum1 to deliever box and tell them to say its like a x800 2 gigram etc... and when he opens it, BOOM

how does a moron become an IT in the first place? that really perplexes me. is it me or do most of us know more than the average IT?

506996[/snapback]

simple. instead of working for $85k a year, he works for $25k a year... the superintendant (the raging dumb!%#$@ she is... always hires not only idiots but relatives as well).