• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, this is down right annoying!

you can't weld to plastic on this thing :(

515764[/snapback]

HAHA YAY GM!

duct tape a 250lb bumper on to it?  nope, gotta start making my own brackets.

515865[/snapback]

Phooey! With duct tape, ANYTHING is possible! You're a redneck, you should know! :lol:

haha, i saw some nasty looking pickup today, had the boomarang attena and such, it was a 2002 ford F150. he was reving up his engine trying to look all tough, i floor my car, double shift and zoom right passed him, and i get honked at like crazy by him lol.

(i have a 97 toyota corolla)

I don't care so much about going fast... I care about being able to GO where and when other traffic can't.

I've gone thru flooded out roads, 24" or more of snow, and even dragged a camper thru a nice muddy logging trail that was washed out by a storm. lets see a carolla try that one? or even the G500)... which btw isn't NOT the offroad truck mercedes would like it to be.... it's another fluff pile of an overgrown car.

btw the propper title for a bronco is not SUV. it's actually designated as a Multi Purpose Vehicle (says so in the owners manaul). the propper term for the escelade (again from the owners manual) is Sport Luxury Utility Truck (boy someone at GM didn't think this one thru did they?)

I don't care so much about going fast... I care about being able to GO where and when other traffic can't.

I've gone thru flooded out roads, 24" or more of snow, and even dragged a camper thru a nice muddy logging trail that was washed out by a storm.  lets see a carolla try that one?  or even the G500)...  which btw isn't NOT the offroad truck mercedes would like it to be....  it's another fluff pile of an overgrown car.

btw the propper title for a bronco is not SUV.  it's actually designated as a Multi Purpose Vehicle (says so in the owners manaul).  the propper term for the escelade (again from the owners manual) is Sport Luxury Utility Truck (boy someone at GM didn't think this one thru did they?)

516162[/snapback]

True, true, and true.

PICTURES PLEASE!

Like Yes luxury suv's arent meant for going off road

but seriously Ive seen someone take a g500 off road, those and land rovers, (which are luxury cars) will go ALOT of places

the bmw x5 is good for rough terrain, but Sucks at mudding (trust me I know)

me and my friend took my dads 4.8 liter v8 x5, yeah it's fast as heck, and we took it mudding AHHAHAH, it was fun, he actually went to (my dad that is), we didnt get stuck, but we ate up everything in sight.

but it was a big mudding pit, and like there was a bunch of old beat up trucks then our x5, which was funny

I saw a dodge get stuck In a part we went through AHAHAHA stupid dodeges

but anyways I wanna see how this goes

yeah escalades and navigators, their retarded