Would You Consider This Stable?

i left it going all night on Torture Test doing a Blend test.. as soon as i checked my computer a few mintues ago the rest Test 1 1024k just finished.. and the 2nd one just started.. but it ran for awhile... as you can see.. would this be enough to be considered stable? or should it run longer?

24 hours seems to be the standard. There are different levels of stable though. There is screenshot stable, benchmark stable, and then 24hours stable. I personally accept anything that will run long enough to get a screenshot. Look at the world record clock speeds. They are only stable enough for a screenshot.

you could either find out with prime95 (24+ hours, possibly even 48+) or you could find out mid-game or in the middle of some important work...

depends how serious your games are (clan league matches for example) and how important the other stuff you do on your computer is, and how many hours of work you would lose if your computer was to reboot...

i'd say go for at least 24 hours before settling on an oc...

Nnope, Im sittin pretty on 4:59 torture in occt. It played all of AVP, and has been folding continuisly for 3 days. Also Ive been playing games on it, nothing too big, but these games crashed my old comp.

and remembur :foldon: