Gaming Mouse

blogs

my mystify razer boomslang is starting to play up, so i have decided i need a new gaming mouse it must be wired, as i dont need any lag,

im torn betwwen the

Logitech MX518 gaming mouse

and the

razor diamondback plasma optical mouse limited edition

please help, as BF2 is out in 2 days and i need a kick butt mouse

cheers

blogs

The diamondback! I own one and its the best mouse I ever used. I have heard that the sesitivity buttons on the 518 are hard to get at but the diamondbacks are fine. Plus you can bind the buttons anyway you like.

The specs for both are all the same its just your preference on the extras and comfortibility.

I will vouch for the MX518, for I have one it is has been the best mouse I've had in awhile. However, I have never owned the other mouse, though I'm sure many members here do, so they will post thier thoughts. But the MX518 has treated me very well. Now I just need a slicker mousing surface.

I got the Loghitech wireless keyboard mouse combo, they work great, there is no lag in the mouse, and it has some good controles on the keyboard for movies, and volume controle, I havent touched the knob my speakers came with in like 4 months other than to turn them off during storms. Sory bout the rant, but I really like this keyboard mouse combo. The mouse is the MX 700, but it says MX 900 on the Logitech website.

mice are the same, just purchase on which one you like better, depending on looks and feel kuz they perform the same

EDIT: due to the incapabilities of understanding this post, i now must say "Both the Diamondback and the MX518 have identical hardware specifications, and purchasing can be judged simply by looks, and feel, because performance-wise will be identical."

Edited by HoLoDreaM

Ive got an MX510 and i must say its the most comfortable mouse ive ever tried and its great for gaming aswell. Fast, sleek and a nice amount of customability, i definatly DEFINATLY would recommend it.

I got the DB plasma and IMHO it's better then the mx518 because you have a finer tune adjustment to the sense..if your feeling slow you can turn it up in halfs from 1 to 10...total of 20 adjustments on the fly in game while you see what is going on in the game..if your feeling to fast you can turn it down a half notch or 1... seriously it makes a difference depending on the day... holo you said all mice are the same..well think of it this way...you get a bigger hit box with more dpi...more pixels to hit..like if you have 2 pixels to hit as compared to 4 you have a better chance of hitting 1 out of the 4...

Edited by 10Gauge

I got the DB plasma and IMHO it's better then the mx518 because you have a finer tune adjustment to the sense..if your feeling slow you can turn it up in halfs from 1 to 10...total of 20 adjustments on the fly in game while you see what is going on in the game..if your feeling to fast you can turn it down a half notch or 1... seriously it makes a difference depending on the day...  holo you said all mice are the same..well think of it this way...you get a bigger hit box with more dpi...more pixels to hit..like if you have 2 pixels to hit as compared to 4 you have a better chance of hitting 1 out of the 4...

498001[/snapback]

NO, NO, NO... i said the mice are the same, yes i said "mice are the same".. i did not say ALL mice are the same, you need to Read twice and post once... i meant both mice that are being compared have the exact same specifications! (the diamondback and the MX518) EXACT same specs as far as hardware

post was edited for the incapable people in the OCC ;)

NO, NO, NO... i said the mice are the same, yes i said "mice are the same".. i did not say ALL mice are the same, you need to Read twice and post once... i meant both mice that are being compared have the exact same specifications! (the diamondback and the MX518) EXACT same specs as far as hardware

post was edited for the incapable people in the OCC ;)

498069[/snapback]

I need to read twice and post once....yes.

i would get the razordiamondback plasma optical limeted editon mouse because i know nobody will question my authority when i have a mouse with that long of a name!

497078[/snapback]

i think i'm going to get one now just for that reason