A Long Overdue Introduction

d3bruts1d

Very well written, bosco. Short, sweet and to-the-point. B+.

I played Soccer (AYSO) as a kid.

I played in AYSO for 8 years, and like you, I really messed up my knees and can't really play any longer :(

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol @ bosco! wow you really showed D3 and celt up with your "short, sweet, and hard to beat" post haha. :) .............I am not an oldtimer so I won't post about me for a while lmao. :P

i wish ALL of the old timers were still here, i remember psywar and justinal, and a few others like Myst....they all left i guess.

tell us about yourself LP, only thing i know about you is your name is matt cameron (sp) or something, and you own OCC. :P lol

Sadly Shadowbane wasn't a game for small guilds, so I ended up joining Sanguine Wild, a role play guild of shape shifters.

495116[/snapback]

wait... what server was Sanguine Wild on??... if I remember right my old guild on that game helped them out... just before we all vanished from the planet :-/

EDIT: I was on Mourning... I either remember helping them out.. or just reading a bunch of posts from them on the forums :P

wait... what server was Sanguine Wild on??... if I remember right my old guild on that game helped them out... just before we all vanished from the planet :-/

EDIT: I was on Mourning... I either remember helping them out.. or just reading a bunch of posts from them on the forums :P

495380[/snapback]

We were on Mourning as well. Part of Lex Talinos (sp?)

Ya I am a mod and if I don't want to post I don't have to :P

I don't have time for him with my wheelchair, Strippers and handcuffs I am a very busy man :lol:

so you're living in Oak Ridge, TN thats not too far from me, i live in Chattanooga, TN (well actually Ooltewah) but Ooltewah is just a small town outside of Chatt.

495499[/snapback]

Actually we live in Powell, TN and will hopefully be moving to west Knoxville when we can afford our own place. ;) Either way, work is in Oak Ridge, and is just a short drive.

I know where Ooltewah is. :) I make fun of the name every time I drive south. :lol:

Can't say that I have.... is that near Chickamunga?

Say, last time I was down that way, they were doing some hellish construction on I-40 at the state line. Seeing as I'll be coming that way in a few more months, has that been finished?

Chickamauga*

its in GA, yeah, its close to there. its an amusement park

and the construction on I-75 wont be done for years to come.. haha

haha we should LAN!

:P