Occ Store?

fire_storm

Even if it were possible, mods should not be banned, not even temp. banned, they are mods for a reason, to keep order :)

Beeble: You can collect oonce a day

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

while gaining a slow trickle of points is all well and good, even if you are hyperactive on the forums, you'd still be taking forever to gain points... i guess back last summer i would've racked up the points pretty fast, but...

it'd be nice if you could get bonus points for something ...

like... writing a review, or writing a guide, and then you get points based on how good they are or something... it's a shame people can't get awarded credit for their past work cos some people have some really cool guides here on occ (i think that's one of the reasons i stumbled across this place)

i guess that might have already been taken into consideration and might even be an active feature of this whole points malarkey, but erm, i dunno, maybe have some competitions or something?

arg lol... i just wanna cash in my total post count for points!!! :lol:

while gaining a slow trickle of points is all well and good, even if you are hyperactive on the forums, you'd still be taking forever to gain points... i guess back last summer i would've racked up the points pretty fast, but...

it'd be nice if you could get bonus points for something ...

like... writing a review, or writing a guide, and then you get points based on how good they are or something... it's a shame people can't get awarded credit for their past work cos some people have some really cool guides here on occ (i think that's one of the reasons i stumbled across this place)

i guess that might have already been taken into consideration and might even be an active feature of this whole points malarkey, but erm, i dunno, maybe have some competitions or something?

arg lol... i just wanna cash in my total post count for points!!! :lol:

498021[/snapback]

Thanks for the feedback. Any person that submits a guide will obtain anywhere from 100 - 1000 points if the guide is accepted for posting on OCC's main site. For complete guidelines, feel free to messsage me. I'll be posting the guidelines and "other ways to gain posts" next week.

As for gaining points, posts aren't the only thing that gets you points. On the contrary, they are actually one of the slowest ways to gain points ;) I encourage members to explore the rest of OCC to gain more points.

Also, members who help out in the OCC Chat, also obtain points. They will be awarded by staff members who see you coming to the chat often or helping other people out often.

how can you tell?

499580[/snapback]

In the last 3 days I have not gained a single point. I have taken one of the OCC store quizes in that time, posted multiple times, and other things. Things that I normally see an increase in points with.

I just lost 145 points on a pickpocket attempt.  I went from 61 to -86 :-\ wth.

499615[/snapback]

If you fail the pick pocket, you loose double the amount :lol:

edit: I think.. im sure I read it somewhere :S

In the last 3 days I have not gained a single point. I have taken one of the OCC store quizes in that time, posted multiple times, and other things. Things that I normally see an increase in points with.

499629[/snapback]

not every post gives you points either. I don't know the specific requirements, but i haven't gotten any points recently either. for the test i belive you have to get a certain score on the quiz'z, to get points. I didn't get any pointson the last one, and i got 7 out of 10 right.

Although I think if would help if there was some feedback after you take the test. Right now it just goes to the main store page. It would be nice if it showed you the result, how many points you got, maybe even the correct answers. Right now the best you can do is go to the "Member Result" link and see what everyone got.

yea, it is something new so there are some things that I am sure everyone could find something to change lol. I just don't get why my points aren't working. Heck it says I have interest to collect, but I can't collect it. :blink: