Occ Store?

fire_storm

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word of warning to the spammers, staff has been given the ability to deduct points. :D Let me go ahead and say, that it works extremely well. :ph34r:

I'll gladly remove points from anyone who spams the forums or otherwise breaks the rules. Warnings, yup those will hit you as well. You post something in the wrong forum, and you might see a fee for us having to move or delete the topic. Get on my nerves by asking for more points, and I'll take every last one of them away. Muahahaha! :ph34r:

Yes, there will be some leeway, as we understand that it may be hard to choose the right forum to post a topic in. But if you are going to ask software or gaming related question, it better have a darn good reason for being in a hardware forum. *g*

Just a question, when points do get deducted whee do they go?  Like to the staff? or taken out of circulation?

495312[/snapback]

They are taken out of circulation.

arg, not everyone is a winner on the lottery! :lol:

495316[/snapback]

Hey, you won "something" right? You may not win the jackpot or more than what you started with, but you do get at least 1 point back :)

Guest Raven65

Ok , Saturday I had 73 points today i have 16, How did I lose points? Anyone?

Ok , Saturday I had 73 points today i have 16, How did I lose points? Anyone?

496443[/snapback]

As Roadkill said, you were probably pickpocketed :(

Be sure to store your points in the "Bank" this will give you some protection from those pesky pickpocketers :) You will also be making interest on your points when they are in the bank at the same time!