Greenxap: The New Freeipods

Blue_cow

This is cool, its called greenzap, its like paypal with a freeipods twist. Its the new paypal and when you sign up you immediatly get 25 dollars web-cash and then you refer people and get 5$ for every person you refer. Its only for pre-registering people with the site and its only untill june 20th so sign up now. My friend did this and got like 195 bucks, its not a scam, ive researched it. So, here's my referal link, please sign up :)

www.greenzap.com/snootywaiter

Edited by Blue_cow

Yeah but what is there to lose? You dont have to give out any credit cards or anything. Yeah you give your street adress but whats the worst that could happen? they send you a few fliers in the mail? I dont care. I dont think its a scam because theres nothing to lose. Plus, they wouldnt be able to poster up logos of big name companies like sony and amazon.com unless they were legit. this "greenzap is a scam" website just looks like somebody's blog.

Yeah but what is there to lose? You dont have to give out any credit cards or anything. Yeah you give your street adress but whats the worst that could happen? they send you a few fliers in the mail? I dont care. I dont think its a scam because theres nothing to lose. Plus, they wouldnt be able to poster up logos of big name companies like sony and amazon.com unless they were legit. this "greenzap is a scam" website just looks like somebody's blog.

487427[/snapback]

yep, exactly. you're going to believe it's a scam because one guy decided to make a website? There are websites for everything. I wouldn't be surprised if there were websites saying OCC was a scam :P