1. 1. Who's better

• Nvidia
    • ATI

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

wow i cant beleive that people are actually voting for nvidia...

they just cant compete against ati.

-all there cards are slower

-still dont have the best card out

-over priced

-lack of image quality

i had a nvidia then went to ati

and i can say that ati is by far a better card

ATI might have the fastest card out but Nvidia is by far a better company a friend of mine went trought 3 ATI cards in one year because they were all a piece of crap and ATI has the crapiest drvers that never work even the 9700 doesnt work on all computers.

i agree. if we made this poll 3 months ago, people would say Nvidia.. Nvidia.. , because they had more drivers, and much releases. and they had good service. i still think ati doesn't makes enought drivers. but they have the better card. but who knows... mabye not for long annymore ;)

• 1 month later...

ATI makes the fastest gaming engine...for now. As far as nvidia having a wide selection of cards, so does ATI.

Radeon 9800Pro, 9700Pro, 9700, 9600Pro, 9500Pro, 9100, 9000, 8500, 7500, 7000, its All-in-Wonder cards, and its FireGL cards.

The main difference is the ATI has the only the fastest gaming card...thats it. nVidia on the other hand makes hella fast gaming cards, and the fastest rendering cards on earth. The QuadroFX will eat ATI's FireGL alive. www.tomshardware.com

nVidia makes motherboard chipsets that I've noticed alot of yall have. The GeForce FX might not be quite as fast as the 9700Pro and the 9800Pro, but it has technology built in it that ATi cant touch. nVidia is the biggest GPU manufacturer in the world. its part of the NasDaq. nVidia is a bigger company than Dell. ATI makes good stuff, i wont front, but they are out of their league when it comes to nVidia! :D