Nvidia Vs. ATI

mxrider623

Who's better  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better

• Nvidia
    • ATI

READ THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE!!!!!!! Okay there has a been a graphics card battle for a some time now, yes ATI does make the best card with the 9700 pro. but thats there only good card while Nvidia has a bunch of good cards for every price range. So in my opinion that makes Nvidia a better company. Now hopefully we will be seing both Nvidia and ATI release a new card in the next few months. ATI is only releasing one card that I am aware of which will just be the 9700 pro with DDR 2 and maybe a few other changes. Nvidia on the other hand is releasing at least two cards from what I have heard. The GeForce FX will be supporting DDR 2 as well as ATI's new card but they will be releasing completely new cards. And the one that will be the lowest speed is supposed match the 9700 pro in performance. My money is on Nvidia, ATI just got lucky with the 9700 pro and Nvidia is once again going to have the top cards. With that said who do you think will come out on top at the end of this year providing that either company doen't release any new cards that they have not already announced.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

READ THIS BEFORE YOU VOTE!!!!!!! Okay there has a been a graphics card battle for a some time now, yes ATI does make the best card with the 9700 pro. but thats there only good card while Nvidia has a bunch of good cards for every price range. So in my opinion that makes Nvidia a better company. Now hopefully we will be seing both Nvidia and ATI release a new card in the next few months. ATI is only releasing one card that I am aware of which will just be the 9700 pro with DDR 2 and maybe a few other changes. Nvidia on the other hand is releasing at least two cards from what I have heard. The GeForce FX will be supporting DDR 2 as well as ATI's new card but they will be releasing completely new cards. And the one that will be the lowest speed is supposed match the 9700 pro in performance. My money is on Nvidia, ATI just got lucky with the 9700 pro and Nvidia is once again going to have the top cards. With that said who do you think will come out on top at the end of this year providing that either company doen't release any new cards that they have not already announced.

Umm...Well first off NVidia is unreliable as the GF FX is like 6 months late. Second, ATi is also releasing a 9900 Pro. ATi also actually tries to keep up to date on production times, and the 9900 Pro should match anything that is thrown at it. The 9000 Pro and 9500 Pro cover the midrange market, the 9700 Pro covers the top-of-the-line, and the 7500s are for hte lower end along with some of the more basic 8500s. I know 6 months ago I couldn't say this when NVidia had a muc hbetter reputation and wasn't losing users, but now that they can't come up with anything to fight ATi they have a real proble mon their hands wit hthe 9900 Pro coming out with the .13 micron manufacturing process and all the goods.

yeah the 9900 will pretty much be the 9700 with ddr 2 and the only good card that ati has is the 9700 the drivers for all the other cards suck. just because the FX is late to come out just means it will be even better. i dont know who would buy an ATI card unless it was the 9700 the rest of ther cards just plain suck! and no one expected ati to crush nvidia and nvidia to a blow to the head but know the fx will be out which will be better than anything ATi can produce and they are releasing more than one card plus the just released th TI4800 without any notification which means Nvidia is probably waiting for the right time. they will probably wait till ATI releases their new card and everyone will think it is an awesome card and then the FX will come out and crush ATI!!!

... i dont know who would buy an ATI card unless it was the 9700 the rest of ther cards just plain suck! ....

I believe all the other "non 9700" cards are great for the market they are in, low end and medium range. I'm curious as to what the reasons are too make you think they suck?