Any New Graphics Card?

korn4266

I was wondering if anyone has a card that they aren't using and aren't going to ever use that i could have. I know this sounds stupid asking to have it for free and everything but this is how i got the card i have now. Anything will be appritiated. Something better than an ati 9000 pro 128mb. I want to stay with ati also. I have old computers that i might can trade for a card.

I don't see how. the 9200 chip is nothing more than an 8x version of the 9000 (which is only 4x). also keeping in mind that the 9000 was nothing more than a die shrink for the 8500LE (LESS than an 8500)... which mankes the whole 9000/9200/9250 line the same as a card that's supposedly 3 generations old! wow they might increase the core and mem clocks for the pro/se/le/standard line... but not enough to offset the aged core.

Does the card actually work or is it messed up? When you get run a benchmark with it and tell me the results. With 3dmark2001 I only get around 7000 to 8000. Also when you run the benchmark tell me your computer specs. What are the memory and core clock rates on the card? How mch memory does it have 64/128?

Also email me with benchmark info and everything and i'll tell you if i want to trade or not.

Also email me with benchmark info and everything and i'll tell you if i want to trade or not.

477370[/snapback]

Why don't YOU look up the reviews of it versus the card you own? It's not that hard to do. :google:

I searched a review and comparison and It is basically the samething as mine so unless It is going to give me better graphics and benchmarks and higher fps then I don't want that. Does anyone have anything better?