A Deal I Made With Wayway For A Cpu

crash

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never did get to read that thread that lead to wayway's ban. If anyone know what all that thread intailed and would like to share it with me please PM me. :) ......Again, I speak in favour of wayway. I know him and trust him. wayway wouldn't rip me anywayz as he knows I am about twice his size lol ;)

i think this coldzero guy is a a$$ but thats just me i've been here 2 days lol.

Coldzero get a life, looks like ur in everyone elses business, do u not have a woman or friends.

stunna out

Coldzero get a life, looks like ur in everyone elses business, do u not have a woman or friends.

stunna out

474196[/snapback]

Haha you spelled my name wrong again waylon, your pitifull. Do you think signing up with another account to insult me helps? Its quite obvious who you are. Your using the same childish writing style you had before. Get some education before you try again, it throws off the attempt.

who? man ur messed up. get off that stuff lol

474198[/snapback]

Your gay. Anyone who actually read all the posts and was in depth with whats going on would relize that the majority of OCC is on my side. Your a pathetic little kid with no life. Everyone already knows you like to make multplie accounts so don't play this crap on us. You still type with the exact same writing style its quite obvious. Btw I have plenty of lady friends, your probably some little turd who thinks hes legolas trying to be an internet bully talking crap to everyone you come across.

stunna out

474196[/snapback]

Hmm, been here two days and you know coolzero already?hmmm.....

I've dealt with coolzero101 lots and he's been great :)

Hmm, been here two days and you know coolzero already?hmmm.....

I've dealt with coolzero101 lots and he's been great :)

474202[/snapback]

Indeed, btw crash if your interested in my card or ram i pm'ed you my phone number. Prices are negotiable for you!