A Deal I Made With Wayway For A Cpu

crash

i can read his post are u stupid it dosen't take two days to read this .

474207[/snapback]

You have the grammer of a two year old. Do you really think signing up with another login and insulting me will get everyone to turn agains't me newb? You under estimate me.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can read his post are u stupid it dosen't take two days to read this .

474207[/snapback]

Good, then you won't mind me saying that you have managed to come across as an butt in your first few posts, whoever you are.

Ladies ladies, let's not bicker now. I just posted this to make sure that oc knew if I got the cpu I bought from wayway. Not supposed to turn into a war.

Mods, close topic please :)

:withstupid: agreed.. and to think I was trying not to get involved as well.. boredom I guess. Anyway, I have no bias on this whole issue atm.

474225[/snapback]

Agreed, we shouldn't bicker, hopefully this wayway stuff will be solved soon enough.

see look at that he got his cpu tell them when the shipment label was dated way before this stuff. lol

Wow just me and krazymonkey stay out of it. Thanks

Edited by 812stunna

see look at that he got his cpu tell them when the shipment label was dated way before this stuff. lol

Wow just me and krazymonkey stay out of it. Thanks

474234[/snapback]

Wayway cheated at least 5 other members so its not a coincidence. Don't tell Krazymonkey what to do, you have only been here for 2 days, you stay out of it. None of this is your buisiness. Im curious what is your association to Waylon.

Well my paypal claim against him has been claimed now that his story is

"lol, dude u got the hardware i never said n e thing about a couple of screws u will so lose the claim, use the screw off the mother board it will work the same way thats what i used , I will continue to look. U keep dissing me and i wont try to find ────.

I will look like i said

thanks."

by dissing him i guess he means asking him where my stuff was....

So we'll see where paypal goes from here.

I guess a lot changed. I was off OCC for a month and now Wayway's a bad guy? I'm one of those lurker types who just reads all the posts and contributes every once and a while, and as far as I knew, Wayway was a good guy? Who else other than Coolzero had stuff missing?

im one of wayways friends please tell me the 5 people who got ripped off by wayway please. enlighten me thanks coolzero.

yea wayway never did a deal with coolzero.

glad to see you got ur processor, crash

cchalogamer wayway said ur fans out in the mail with his mobo screw he says hopes that helps, please stay in contact wayway says.

Also wayway is a good guy and please unban him if u mods are desent people , how can someone defend thereself if one can't defend. You mods are really something else.

thanks

Edited by 812stunna

im one of wayways friends please tell me the 5 people who got ripped off by wayway please. enlighten me thanks coolzero.

yea wayway never did a deal with coolzero.

glad to see you got ur processor, crash

cchalogamer wayway said ur fans out in the mail with his mobo screw he says hopes that helps, please stay in contact wayway says.

Also wayway is a good guy and please unban him if u mods are desent people , how can someone defend thereself if one can't defend. You mods are really something else.

thanks

475256[/snapback]

Your one of his friends eh? Well one of my best friends, has proof wayway ripped him off, and wayway lied about UPS insuring the package, I called all the post offices by wayway's house. He said UPS would send him a check, when UPS would actually be sending the check to Waylon if he were telling the truth about the claim. He did this exact same crap to another member as well. He jacked Some_Guy_ in the EXACT same fashion. He ripped of Cmac as well, (I know Cmac and I trust him), then he jipped General on a 9800 Pro, then he told cchalogamer to screw off when he failed to send him the proper mounting equipment for the water cooling kit he sold him. He sent crash the CPU because he thought doing 1 good deed would win us all back. It is cool he sent crash the cpu regardless.