Grr, Ebay

NCC10281982B

Yes I know that ebay does not police its listings (they should) but I must rant anyway. I was shopping for some folding parts today and wound up getting a little frustrated. I specifically clicked Computers & Networking > Desktop PC Components > CPUs for Desktop PC > Intel > Pentium 4. which resulted in this URL. See all those nice combo deals? Click on one and notice that it says Intel Celeron. What is this doing in the P4 area? Don't get me started on the 100%_REPAIR_ANY_WINDOWS!_100%_FIX_ANY_HARD_DRVE!_EASY!! CDs.

As a buyer this sort of behavior frustrated the you know what out of me.

Can someone please direct me to the complaint box?

Guest Jeremy

Ebay is starting to anger me as well. I just ordered a brand new Xbox with a wireless controller for $130, but the guy just ended up refunding my money.

So i'm not the only one. I just like it better if that had "spam" listing control. As I saidd it frustrates me when I have to dig through c*&P to find stuff. And the prices I saw where not very encourageing any way.

I LOVE ebay. I've made alot of money (I'm 17, so maybe it isn't alot to anyone else) with ebay. I'm an honest seller, I try not to help ruin the reputation ebay has. The people who are victims of ebay fraud, should blame themselves. If you are very careful, and maintain good contact with the seller, etc... you'll never run into a problem. If you do, there are many ways to get your money back. Or at the very least, ban the other person from paypal and ebay. Yes, of course there are weasely sellers, but they're out there in the real world too.