Psp, This Thing Rocks

lando520

The psp has a new title. Something I like to call Handheld OWNAGE. This thing knocks the DS out of the ring and then some. The picture on the movie is amazing. I cant stop drooling. The Dynasty Warriors game is a little confusing at first but it is awesome when you get the hang of it. My dad got the Tiger Woods game for himself eventhough I find golf as boring as paint drying, it rocks so hard on the PSP.

450837[/snapback]

Tiger Woods is the only game I've seen on it so far (from someone playing it on the train), and holy shizit, I was in awe!

I believe the DS has better innovation, but the PSP looks a hell of a lot better when you want to shove money into something like that.

452268[/snapback]

DS does have better innovation with the whole touchscreen thing, and the ability to "fold" makes it easier to protect the screen, but I'm highly skeptical on just how good the touchscreen abilities will be for gaming. I think graphics is a huge factor when it comes to gaming, and PSP just owns the DS in that department. And I'm with the others about the games available....I don't like yu-gi-oh or pokemon or all that other kiddie cartoon garbage. PSP has some really neat games so far, and it's only the beginning.

If you guys are looking for a really good in depth psp review video pro-g.co.uk has one.  Its about 100 mgs and about 10 mintues long.  Definetly worth a download.  You have to login to download it, just log in as username: overclock password: overclock.

http://www.pro-g.co.uk/features/fid/26/

452651[/snapback]

Gotta give you mad props andrusk, not just for providing that link, but for creating a "universal" account for us OCCers. That was a great idea....I applaud you :)

Anyways, I really really want a PSP, but I'm hoping to get one free instead....if that doesn't work out, I may cave....but I'm willing to hold out in hopes. I will bug my friends for referrals if I can't get them by other means....they'll cave just to shut me up I'm sure ;)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta give you mad props andrusk, not just for providing that link, but for creating a "universal" account for us OCCers. That was a great idea....I applaud you smile.gif

Im just looking out for my crew yo! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Also the DS does have wifi in it for playing online etc. Its just that there arent any games that are online for it yet. Like the gamecube. Ive also read somewhere that nintendo is trying to make like a country-wide wireless network for the DS but it might be false