How To Find Your Routers Password

Ok, I have a Linksys WRT54G wired/wireless combo router. Well, technically it is my in-laws, but I set up their network for them.

My problem is that when I try to access the routers setup through the ip address, it is asking for a login and password. Now it has been a couple years since I set this up and I don't remember putting a password on it. My in-laws do not know of one either. I know I have the ip address for the router correct. Is there anyway I can clear the password or find out what it is? I don't have the manual for it (they can't find it) so I'm in a bind.

mine came stock (and i think others do too) with username: Admin and no password at all.. just leave it blank.. if admin doesnt work, try User

and if it doesnt work do a HARD RESET on ur router and it should reset it, AFAIK... give it a shot

I've the the linksys befw1154. my dad gave it to me used. He had me do the hard reset before installing. unplug everything from it except power and hold reset on backside.

ya.. no username and a password of admin should work.. if not.. just do a reset.. idk why they default the password to admin.. its kind of easy to guess, and most people dont know how or dont change the password lol.. i think it would be better to give it a hard password, but then again, its probabally admin for support reasons...