Agp 4x

Guest Poopsicle Boy

agp8x mobo -

$36.00

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc....-185-026&depa=1

433563[/snapback]

I doubt you'll overclock at all with that mobo. This isnt just brand bashing, I've owned a pc-chips board and it has NO overclocking options whatsoever. I flashed it to a different "deluxe" version, and was able to change the fsb...thats it. No voltage control,advanced timings, or anything like that. One thing though, it was stable as hell...probably because it was on stock settings on everything ;)

How bout this for an 8x agp mobo in that price range, and one that can at least overclock :D. I am personally an AMD guy, so I dont know the "good" hardware for most pentium systems...so that board is just what I found looking around for something that fits your criteria.Just couldnt let a computer enthusiast grab a pc-chips/ecs mobo ;).

4x 8x ,100x no frikin difference  as for games which is what ive benchmarkd its just stupid ,marketin techniques.

433603[/snapback]

ok what kind of system do you have? if you have a 9700-9800pro or higher, put it on 4x and watch the fps in your games. then put it back on 8x and look, you WILL notice a difference unless u have an old pc like 2ghzp4/2100+ or slower