Dropped 5*c

liamstears

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't geddit :) Of course your temperature will drop if you stop seti and your CPU is sitting idle...? Load temp is what counts ;)

EDIT:

OH, so you think that because the CPU idle thing lowered your temperatures more that your load temps will be 5C lower than usual? I think you'll probably find it doesn't work like that and it only affects your idle temperatures  ;)

429595[/snapback]

ignore cpu idle. I get a temp of less than 30*C without it (its still staying at 27*C without it and I will keep you up to date with that). Arctic silver 5 claim to make it drop 2*C. Im adding 3 80mm fans, a 120mm fan and changing an 80mm fan to 120mm then adding a 90mm fan to the heatsink. Temp are gonna drop quite a bit.

Whats the best way to get load temps?

1 80mm is 34cfm so the other 4 will be about the same, the 120s are about 70cfm and the 90s are 52.24cfm.

Are they good?

429617[/snapback]

Not really! I personally won't even use a 120mm if it doesn't push at least 100cfm. As for the 80mm's 34cfm is fine I would prefer it to be more if it was my system but some people don't like the sound of fans like I do. :) lol

Not really! I personally won't even use a 120mm if it doesn't push at least 100cfm. As for the 80mm's 34cfm is fine I would prefer it to be more if it was my system but some people don't like the sound of fans like I do. :) lol

429719[/snapback]

yes i dont wont my comp to be too noisy you see

My comp stays at 27*C without cpu idle

Edited by liamstears

omg its nerm! lol! heard a lot about your meatlocker but i always thought you were an imaginary person everyone made up LOL

anywho, liamstears, you also said that your comp is below 30c even if you dont run cpuidle, so what was the point all along :)