Ipod

Gremlin

I do not own an IPOD so if this is a noob question I am sorry. Need help wih something. Is there a way to copy few songs from the IPOD and put it on the CD?? Thanks for your help

• 2 weeks later...

If the songs aren't in some goofy proprietary format, then all you need to do is copy them off onto your HDD, put them into MP3 format if they are .wav's, and burn them with Nero's Audio CD function.

Shouldn't be too tough.

You have to make your iPod accessible as a disk (in iTunes settings) and then you should be able to open my computer and see your iPod there as a removable disk. Then goto Tools > Folder Options where a window will open and select the view tab... then at the bottom of that window there will be two bubbles "Do not show hidden files" and "Show hidden files". We want to show hidden files.

Now, go into your iPod and goto iPod_control (I believe thats what the folder name is). Then you should see a folder called music. All the music files are in there _somewhere_ but its really hard to find so I would recomend doing a search from windows Explorer to see if you can find the music you want... The music files keep the same name as what was on your computer so they shouldnt be hard to find...

Then just burn a CD using your prefered method :)