Free Ipods And Consoles

CheeseMan42

i know that people are probably getting sick of hearing about these, but i found a free ipod site that has ebay. no credit card required, all you have to do is place a bid. here it is Free iPods. also, here is a link for free game consoles. they have a free 14 day trial of both real rhapsody and blockbuster as well as some others. you won't be charged as long as you cancel before the trial ends. here it is Free Consoles.

Some of these sites do work, but you just have to be cautious. I'd be wary of any site that still uses ebay, since ebay has told the advertisers that they may not be used on these incentive sites. I wouldn't trust that freeipods.peel.com site at ALL, especially since it is a direct ripoff of freeipods.com. They couldn't even bother to redesign the site!

Some of these sites do work, but you just have to be cautious. I'd be wary of any site that still uses ebay, since ebay has told the advertisers that they may not be used on these incentive sites. I wouldn't trust that freeipods.peel.com site at ALL, especially since it is a direct ripoff of freeipods.com. They couldn't even bother to redesign the site!

428989[/snapback]

Agreed!

wow. that is messed up. i guess im not going to bother with that one anymore. i feel pretty dumb. i guess it was just too good to be true. oh well. i guess ill just have to try to get an ipod from another site. too bad everyone has already done it. that was the referral link they gave me. maybe thats why i wasnt getting any referrals.