Counterstrike Source Stress Test

computergee

I think we should post our results from the counter-strike:source stress test. I beleive that the results are more realistic, since they simulate todays top end games, unlike 3dmard05 pushes it to hights way farther than anygame will today (i think). Ill start, i got about an average of 40fps, on my 6600GT and my um....cely 2.4 :blink: .

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I forgot settings. Good idea

~130 fps

1280x1024

2xaa

2xaf

reflect all

medium textures (both)

everything else high (whatever else there is)

vsync disabled

I actually play with vsync enabled though, so a pretty much constant 75fps in game :)

95.82 fps with 8x AA / 8x AF - 1024x768 - Quality Settings - Bilinear Texturing, All high settings in the game.

heh, already tried this once, people were too scared to compete at the time i think, i dunno, people were saying it wasn't a reliable benchmark, but i say it is, any benchmark varies from run to run

computergee, if you upgrade your mobo and cpu(3.0Ghz or higher equivalent) and memory you will easily double that score or better, i have the same card, see my sig, and i hit over 100fps easily

Yeah, the CS benchmark's not that bad :) The only problem I have noticed is sometimes apparently the shaders don't get loaded properly, and you see lots of pink everywhere. I thought it was my card artifacting at 900 on the memory with a modded BIOS, but ... obviously it wasn't :) 3dmark and everything ran alright with 900, and the first run of CS was fine. I'll try 900 again one day...