Wow Dumb Ppl

zigen

My teachers aren't too bad, some are even *gasp* knowledgeable. (Is that how you spell knowledgeable? Bah...I suck at English...) The students on the other hand...don't get me started. I barely get to do my own work in my computer engineering class because I'm too busy stopping people from electrocuting themselves and the like.

where i work at its called the computer learning lab, marines and dependents and gov employees can come in and get free computer training, so this lady comes in and i ask her what she wants to study, and she says she has never used a computer, but she wants to get a good job. so she asks me if she can do the ccna training, i almost laughed in her face, but i held it and told her she should start with basic computer user class.

Thats sweet. I live in ohio so there are a bunh of hicks here and all they do is screw up the computers, some of them even stole parts out of computer in one of the class rooms. So i had to get all the info on the items so they could reorder them, i am talking about 4 thousand dollars was stolen fomr the school in computer parts (RAM, CPU, could believe they knew how to get it off!) pisses me off all those broken computers........

by the way these were new comps. 3.0 CPU w/ HT 512 RAM 120GB hard drive, 128 MB video cards.............geez

Well least they know how to take stuff out of a comp. Ive heard a great many stories of dumb ppl/computers. Ive heard of cases where ppl didnt know how to insert a new floopy so they somehow idk stuffed 3 floppies into one floppy drive. :blink:

So long as there are dumb ppl and computers we will never go poor. LOL :lol: