Internet Jobs

mantonr

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surfjunkywrapper v3.4 has worked the best for me. I use it with firefox with the user agent switcher plugin (a must with FF, otherwise it won't work) and the only times it doesn't work is when the server goes down; but with the auto-refresh built in, as soon as the site's back up it keeps going. Version 3.4 has probably the best default settings so far. I have not seen any "multiple instances" since I switched to that version.

I found a keylogger after trying IE, so I will not use it again. I had problems trying to run it with Opera, even with auto refresh, so I'm staying with FF/wrapper 3.4

BTW, stay away from 4.0 Beta: it has some serious bugs.

i found this

"I have been getting the 206-415-8614 number at least once a day for the past couple of weeks. When I do answer it, no one is on the other end. Who ever calls doesn't leave a message on my machine either! This is getting really annoying. I have also been getting calls from 706-286-6015---and from what I have found it is basically a bunch of people critizing the president and trying to get you to fund things. This is really annoying...."

on this site

429172[/snapback]

so you are saying that it isnt surfjunky?

Surf Junky is undergoing scheduled server maintenance.

Estimated Downtime: 35 minutes

We are currently upgrading our systems to better serve our members. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.

Surf Junky Administration

Guest Poopsicle Boy

same im guessing they have to update their account info.. I HOPE MY ACCOUNT WASNT DELETED SOMEHOW