Internet Jobs

mantonr

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Poopsicle Boy

same here but its working now...

does any one know how i can make it so that the firefox window doesnt pop up every 30 seconds. and YES ive tried minimizing it...

Edited by Poopsicle Boy

Guest Poopsicle Boy

my friend said he read terms and agreement and they can tax and fine you...?

not only that but they can take legal action on you if you object to anything

Edited by Poopsicle Boy

try this. in firefox, go to tools, options, web features. then click on advanced to the right of Enable Javascript. Uncheck Move or resize existing windows and Raise or lower windows. Then CTRL-click or use your scroll wheel to click on start the surf junky browser.

Guest Poopsicle Boy

You are solely responsible for the reporting and payment of any taxes for money earned while using the program.

YOU AHVE TO REPORT YOUR CASH TO THE GOVERNMENT

it counts as income

if you dont, the irs goes after you

meaning this is way more than fun and games

Edited by Poopsicle Boy

I skimmed it [terms of service] over and I dont know what the hell your friend is talking about. Tell him to provide direct quotes for us and solid proof that his interpretations are correct, please.

Most, if not all of this stuff looks like normal, run-of-the-mill, terms of service for anything. So dont get too paranoid; I'll do some further investigations.

Edited by Instag0

Well, it all seems legit to me. Now that it's later, the site's got less traffic. I'm gonna leave it running over night and rack up the hours :P. Hope it won't get bogged down again tomorrow

425349[/snapback]

Yeah same here. Right now I have 2.58 hours and $1.16. Hopefully it never gets that bogged down again and then I can just leave it without having to keep refreshing it to restart it. It'd be pretty cool if this actually works and then we all get a couple hundred dollars over the next few months. :D

My father looked over this; he has been in the music business (doing various stuffs) for about 30 years. He has dealed with many things like this, including contracts, and says this is "okay;" Everything you find on here that might seem a bit suspicious is quite normal :). Go for it, rake in the cash!