My Wire Management

yea...thanks...I got one of the 5900's and I've spent alot of time with it staring me right in the face...who makes the one u got? Mine is pny

414148[/snapback]

What do you mean by staring you right in the face.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh i might have to try that backwards drive trick with my ttsnami. i started some wiremanagement but i never finished it just wasnt worth it beucase of my already goood temps.

but yeah it looks nice but i would still hide them some more beucase they will still show.

Anyone got susgestions of how to hide or at least tidy up all of the little connection wires, like the ones that go to power, and reset and etc cause mine are a mess and they do a full loop before being connected to thier spot and i just have extra wire lentgh.

also when i get my new UV light all be doing more wire magament. Im so cheap, ive used zip ties to strap thing together, up against side, and outta sight. The only cables I won't hide are the sleeved X connector ones, I like looking at those, I do zip them together to save on airflow and space. hey whats a good non-overclocked temp? 77 F?

Anyone got susgestions of how to hide or at least tidy up all of the little connection wires, like the ones that go to power, and reset and etc cause mine are a mess and they do a full loop before being connected to thier spot and i just have extra wire lentgh.

also when i get my new UV light all be doing more wire magament.  Im so cheap, ive used zip ties to strap thing together, up against side, and outta sight.  The only cables I won't hide are the sleeved X connector ones, I like looking at those, I do zip them together to save on airflow and space. hey whats a good non-overclocked temp? 77 F?

415743[/snapback]

shorter cables :P

ya a little, ive got quite a few fans, 2 120's intake and exhaust, and some 80s lol, when i get my new mobo, ill clean em up alitte lol

415846[/snapback]

cripes!!!!! thats some cable job youve got there....looks kinda like the jungle...