Logitech Mx510

lost

If you don't want to deal with cords running across your desk, or tangling together, then a wireless mouse might be a good idea.

that right there is the main reason people get wireless mice in the first place

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh.. after reading all these reviews, i was thinknig about going with the razor, but i'm a righty, and i heard a lot of bad reviews about wireless mouse + gaming, not a good mix. plus i can always get a cheap 10 wireless keyboard+mouse when i wanna be in bed and watch videos and stuff. so red mx510 here i comeeeee! *rowr*

ahh i just recieved my blue MX510 from newegg yesterday...my god this thing rocks. i say 10x better than my MX310....worth every penny of $33.99 lol. its accurate, fits well, lots o buttons. i gotta get a lil used to it since the 510 is like 19281023802183021830 times bigger than my old MX310.... great mouse 9.5/10!!

YAY got the blue mx510 and im in heaven playing games with it ..... cya im off to play halo ...

404003[/snapback]

Well now that you have it, do yourself a big favor and buy a Steelpad S&S with Steel mouse skates. Can you say near-frictionless pwnage?

• 3 weeks later...

i got this mouse a week or so ago and all i can say is that ITS AMAZINGGG!!! right after i installed it, it took a while to adjust to it, it make it seem like i was gliding my mouse across air compared to my old microsoft mouse. i'm still trying to get use to the buttons a little, but sooo nicee. i even think i got a little better in CS. (can manage a 1:1 ration for a little longer now XD )

dude's!

i was gonna make a thread on what mouse to buy, but ya..i saw this thread......

so sometime next week, guess what im getting?

haha!!

yay me!

ye, my mouse sucks........its one of those micro ones.....

i dont like it........... :angry:

SO 510 HERE I COME (next week)

(again, this forum is THE best for getting help out there :D:D)

I am a huge logitech fanboy. I have a logitech keyboard, mouse, speakers, and a wireless ps2 controller.

I respect the time they put into designing comfortable, practical, equipment.

That said, the mx510 roxxorz my soxxorz. :lol:

Edited by ravix