Alternative To Natural Gas?

Bleeble

So... If I stopped paying for natural gas and heated my house with a couple of OCed Prescotts (financed), would I have a lower monthly bill? lol :D

Hey the only way my room gets cold here in NC is on mornings under 20 deg F when i leave my window open and have a fan blowing in. Thats with my shuttle and my laptop keeping me warm lol. add in another PC and it doesnt get cold in here for a few more degs. So heck he could bo doign soem real foldign and keep a somewhat warm home, or at least cut back on the heating bill :lol:

i don't ever turn on the radiator in my room anymore... in the summer it gets wayyy too hot, even with door and all windows open...

397339[/snapback]

You down under guys are making me want summer so much, i just cant wait for it to come back :( i'm a summer guy i need warmth!

Why oh why was i born so high on that miserable ball <_<

My avatar is really what i look like these days in the middle of winter

Edited by kobalt

rofl are you serious?

397304[/snapback]

Who knows, it might actually work :rolleyes: . Anyone wanna try to figure it out? BTW I live in michigan and it's a sizzling 9 degrees (F) at the moment.

yeah summer sucks, its ok when its nice and warm (like 68 F). but when it gets hot like 86F i hate it...

I keep my window open in my room all constantly, its like 50F in my room.. but i wear alot of sweaters and stuff... i do it to keep my system cool :P, my cpu doenst seem to go over 83F :P (166x13.5)

but when it gets hot like 86F i hate it...
86F isn't hot man. :P

As for heating with your processor. I don't see why you couldn't. Run some small ducts from the cpu around your home and leave folding running and the time. I bet you could get the house fairly comfortable. Only problem would be that you wouldn't have much temp control of the house. Go for it! And post pictures afterwards! :lol: