New Case Pics

Vampire

Well I got my long awaited Super LANBOY for christmas, assembled my rig in it today, heres how it looks. The flash it on so you cant see the UV setup well, but its brighter than before, much brighter since the case is smaller. I love this case, I dont know what the Yellow LED is on the front panel though.... Green is on, Red is HDD load, so wtf is yellow? lol.

Anyway heres the pic.

Ok heres another pic of the side, wires are a bit of a pain in this case since its smaller but hopefully I can improve on it some more. Notice the hard drive bay cover, behind that is a whole lotta wires lol. My cameras quality is terrible without a flash so Im sorry that you can see things glow :P

You wont have the space ! you can move the drive down to the next slot though.

But what about my Coolermaster CoolDrive 4? :(

I definately have to spend more time with this case though, had a pretty full on day today moving my server rig into its new home, my old antec SOHO tower :) I still need to put in 2 more UV cold cathodes and tidy some more wires.

You can go with a smaller blowhole if you dont have the room. I have my fan controller {Nexus 201} in the top drive slot and my drives below that. As long as you have something that is the same length as the drive cage or shorter you wont have any problems with a 120. :foldon: