P4 32e Ocing

zone99

ok i have an airflow problem, cause its warm

That's not an airflow problem, that's a Prescott :D

Take your side panel off and see if the temps go down. if they do, it's a airflow problem. If the temps rise with the side panel off, then you are okay with airflow, just need a better way of cooling the CPU.

ok i will try that, but i am encoding a huge movie right now, and it should be done in like 1 hr, then i will take off the panel...but while i am using 100% of my cpu the temp is like 48(no ocing)....isn't that high?...i think i have a airflow problem...but i will take off the side panel....maybe i will take some pics of my case and post them?...is that a good idea?

48Load on a prescott is very good. mine goes to about 63 load on stock cooling

ohh really, ok yea well right now with the tornado going at 3,000rpm's its at 48...i guess if i ran it at the "full potential"...it might be lower

48C under full load is not hot for that chip on air. You won't get those temps while OC'ing, but at stock its okay.

What temps do you get with the tornado on full blast?

with it on full blast it drops it about 1-2 degrees...

ive got a p4 3.2e- do revision that i o/c up and down according to the ambient temp,most cases it sits on 3.8 but ive had it running at 4160ghz for a day without any dramas.im in perth western australia and we're in summer which usually has days like the last 4 at around 38-40 celcius and without water/refrig-cooling is hard to keep the temps down.

i upped the core volyage between 1.4-1.6 depending on the o/c.

My Webpage

check out my specs on this link as i cant be bothered retyping them.

my idle temps are usually 39-41 on a hot 38c day and load temps get up to 53 max.i havent ventured past 1.6 volts to the cpu yet but ill get there when my watercooling set arrives in a couple of weeks.im also connecting up a domestic home water chiller as the res tank when i set it up.

provided u've got the cooling taken care of go on and crank it up.