What Ram Would You Recomend

i have a athlon64 3500+ which runs a 2.2 ghz@11x200fsb, but i wanna over clock to 2.6@ 11x240. so what ram would you recomend? i'm looking for stuff that has low latency times and can run 1t at this speed but also has price under 280 for 1gb(512x2)

OCZ Plat Rev2 PC3200. It rocks - the fastest, best OCing TCCD RAM available.

I'm sure that there is even better than the Rev2... like two handpicked groups go to make other sticks... dang my memory skills... LOL, and my unintentional pun skills... edit: the 3700 and 4200 platinum are hand picked from the speed bins as even better than the Rev2 according to Steve from OCZ...

anyway, here's a link to a whole shipload of ram sticks that use TCCD chips

RAM modules using TCCD

I'm sure that there is even better than the Rev2... like two handpicked groups go to make other sticks... dang my memory skills... LOL, and my unintentional pun skills... edit: the 3700 and 4200 platinum are hand picked from the speed bins as even better than the Rev2 according to Steve from OCZ...

anyway, here's a link to a whole shipload of ram sticks that use TCCD chips

RAM modules using TCCD

I didn't know those could hold 1T command rates. It's not how high it can go, it's how high it can go at 1T. 2T just makes performance drop like a rock.

i have a athlon64 3500+ which runs a 2.2 ghz@11x200fsb, but i wanna over clock to 2.6@ 11x240. so what ram would you recomend? i'm looking for stuff that has low latency times and can run 1t at this speed but also has price under 280 for 1gb(512x2)

I like my Corsair RAM ,I'm using the pc 4400 with my Asus KV8SE Mobo ,at 266 mhz X2 and it runs great..Even have FSB at 209 For last 3 months,no problems..532 mhz ...YEAH !!!