Ordered A Thermalright Xp-90

Vampire

Well just processed the order then from www.coolpc.com.au, I have purchased from there before and they seem a good place. Cant wait till it arrives. I also ordered a Vantec Tornado 92 mm 119CFM and a Vantec Slot Protector Kit UV Green (Hopefully lives up my mobos plain PCI/ram slots :P

This is all replacing my modded Thermaltake Spark 7+ with a 80mm tornado modded onto it, it surved its purpose for the time, but now Im moving on to bigger and better cooling heh. If anyone wants to buy my modded spark 7+ with 80mm tornado PM me lol :P

Cant wait till this thing gets here :D

Awesome. I remember how loud the Spark7+ was just with the 70mm fan, much less a Vantec Tornado. I think Thermaltake's 43db rating is way off, it sounds more like 50-55db with the fan on the heatsink.

I love having the 92mm fan, it's so quiet, especially paired with the Swiftech.

I'm sure you'll enjoy your XP-90, most people seem to like them. :)

Ahhhhh, another XP-90'er good good good. You wont regret it man... unless you can fit an XP-120.

I'm really curious to know if yours come shipped in "perfect" condition. It seems that a lot people get theirs with fins bent.

The tornado is louder than the spark 7+ fan, but it certainly doesnt make such an annoying sound. I hope my XP-90 comes in good condition My motherboard doesnt support the XP-120 full stop, requires OTES removal, ben capacitors, you name it, to make it fit voids like every warrenty on botht he mobo and heatsink lol.

I cant wait! :D