Ordered A Thermalright Xp-90

Vampire

Mine came in a thermalright box, but it was packaged in a weird folding cardboard thingy. and no foam. My fins were bent a little bit and the base has circular grooves that you can feel with your fingernail. oh well it dropped my temps 10c!

:D my xp-120 came in perfect condition. but i bent a few of the pins when trying to get some more leverage to get the clips on (man those are TOUGH!)

but it's all good now, i've got 'dem fix

Mine came in a thermalright box, but it was packaged in a weird folding cardboard thingy. and no foam. My fins were bent a little bit and the base has circular grooves that you can feel with your fingernail. oh well it dropped my temps 10c!

You probably got one of the first that came out, and they must've changed the packaging after some returns :(

Nice HSF choice. I will warn you, the 92mm Tornado is much much much much louder than the Spark 7+. I went from the Spark 7+ to an Sp-94/Tornado 92mm. After about 3 month I couldn't take it anymore, and bought my WC kit. I mean, it's LOUD. You will hear it clearly 50ft away with doors shut. But it does cool very well.........WCing still beats it, though.

You'll be getting great temps , i use my old setup fan it's the aerocool glacier fan that was supposed to be 75+cfm, when i got it it was turning 36-37 hundred RPM's now more in the 34's and my temps are awsome so you can imagine how it's going to be with any of the tornados

Edited by kobalt

You'll be getting great temps , i use my old setup fan it's the aerocool glacier fan that was supposed to be 75+cfm, when i got it it was turning 36-37 hundred RPM's now more in the 34's and my temps are awsome so you can imagine how it's going to be with any of the tornados

Do you have an XP-90 or a SI-97 kobalt?

I hope temps are good. dang heatsink didnt show in the mail yesterday :(

:D Yes i do, ordered one not too long ago from a good store here in canada ADP mods and received it 2 days after i had a nice setup of chunky copper fan adapter and Tt duct topping it off with a good fan and had temps in the mid to high 30's now with the SI-97 i boot up with low mid 20's and load temps of low 30's and i mean low, it never crossed the 32 point on prime for hours :lol:

Oh yeah, you'll love yours :lol::D

Edited by kobalt