This Is Interesting...

Paradox2dox

Ya, I've seen that before. I'm not sure if it's a new conspiracy theory, somewhat true, or ?????

True or not, I personaly think it was very well constructed, and obviously had quite a bit of thought and work put into it.

There have been a few threads here about it too.

[edit] dangit badger! I must type too slow...

Edited by cybergrunt69

Everyone who is a true american citizen should look at this and i want everyone who watches the whole thing to write a response cause its pretty serious.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/911pentagonstrikeconspiracy#Main

it's been posted twice already, and yes, I watched the whole thing. Two words:

BULL

CRAP

There have been quite a few things like that scattered about the internet, I think that even if it was a small plane or even a missle, the United States is better off if the mass populus believes it was a civilian airliner, imagine how much greater a shock it would be if the WTC towers were bombed along with the Pentagon as well....personally that would make me feel a lot more insecure about my country and our defense

THe part that was struck was under construction at the time so nothing major was there, but nothing major is above ground anyways, most of the visible parts of the Pentagon are just storage areas, anything and anyone of importance is underground to keep something like this from destroying important documents or killing important figures

really i dont care im just glad that the area that the item hit the pentagon at was almost completely empty if not totally

Part of the consipiracy perhaps? Do you have any idea how bust the pentagon is on MONDAY MORNINGS...

If the terrorists were smart enough to figoure out how to fly planes, steel them and sneak weapons abord, dont you think they would have bin able to figour out that part of the building was closed.... If they did, think they would have hit it? This could have bin a cover up planed out for a long time...

there's plenty of documented evidence to denounce this consipiracy theory completely.

Name some.

Edited by p8baller07