2 Cpu's...

daniel

ok... i got this and another comp folding.... but how can i be sure... that the points from my other pc... will add up to my name?

it usually takes a few days and sometimes a week - it all depends on how many work units (WU) were turned in - if one of them is working on a long wu then it might take till it finishes that one and then another one - i had 8 running and it took 2 weeks for the stanford site to acknowlege them

keep checking your points total - did the points go up? If yes, then check your pc, if it is still working on the same work unit, the other PC must be working....

i opened the FAH console on both computers... im using the same user name... im on the same team but the USER ID is diffenrent this PC is working on the 8th WU and the other one on its 3rd WU

Stanford assigns the userid - it's supposed to be different for each CPU so they can differentiate where the WU came from. It looks like everything is OK.

ok... i got this and another comp folding.... but how can i be sure... that the points from my other pc... will add up to my name?

check here http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/use....php?s=&t=12772

and here

http://vspx27.stanford.edu/cgi-bin/main.py...e&teamnum=12772

Be sure your name here is exact as it is at stanford and the team # is 12772, you can look at the log files in your folding at home folder, check log.txt is the most recent, then prevlog.txt it will show you what machines is doing also, you can open the client file in the folding folder with word pad and see if you name and number are correct also

:foldon: